Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mariah in Bohol Philippines!


These are called NUT HUTS. They are just feet from the ocean. This is where Mariah stayed last night. How amazing to be able to experience the true culture of the country where her sport originates! These are not photo's she sent, just photos of the area in general. I should hear from her tonight and will post as soon as I do!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament