Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Competition for Mariah starts at 9:00 pm eastern time today! Tuesday!

Photo courtesy of Official Sponsor, Lawrence Heibel Photography
It will be 9:00 a.m. in Cebu and she will compete in Weapons and Single Stick Fighting.

Please send lots of prayers up that she does her very best and has control of her VCD(vocal cord dysfunction) and doesn't have any breathing attacks assoc. with the VCD. They are like severe asthsma attacks. She gets them when she has high anxiety. She has trained very hard and all of her coaches assure me that SHE IS READY!

I will post as soon as I hear from them...should be by 5 or 6 am eastern time!

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament