Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't miss out! Great Knife Auction Closing Soon!

Please check out previous posts on the "The Great Knife Auction." Chuck and Ian worked very hard to make a beautiful blade to help support Mariah in her World Championship endeavor. It is an amazing work of art and it's for a great cause. Check it out and place your bid today! Auction closes July 27th, 11 pm eastern time!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament