Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mariah arrives Safely in the Philippines!

Randy and Mariah arrived safely in Manilla around midnight their time, noon in Michigan. They will travel to Cebu in the morning.

I will keep you as up to date as possible...Margie Moore

UPDATE: I just got word from Roberta Vanharn that Steve, Cole, Bong and Wendy Made it safely too.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

good to hear that they arrived safely...

Chuck

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament