Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Taking orders until June 18th for Eskrimadora T-shirts!

Front of Shirt(Left chest)
Back of Shirt


Please respond to this post or email me at stickgirrl@gmail.com to order an Eskrimadora T-Shirt. All proceeds go to help offset the incredible cost of training, travel, entry fees, and equipement for the 2008 World Championships in the Philippines in July.




They are Black shirts, 50/50 blend. 15.00 each or 2 for 25.00. Sizes Child M, L and Adult Sm, M, L, XL, XXL.




THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BELIEVING IN ME!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament