Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Monday, June 16, 2008

CRACKIN' ME UP!

"Well Wishes for the 2008 World Championships from Ian Robbins"


I hate when people say "good
luck," so I wont wish you luck, just a safe journey. If you train hard
enough then you don't need luck. What you need to do is pray for the poor
dumb shmuck shakin like a dog crapin fish hooks who has to work up the salt
to get in the ring with you after they just saw you use their buddy for
tooth paste. Then tear their heart out and eat it with some of your
tarantula as an hors d'oeuvre.

Ian Robbins,Gathering of the Tribes 2008

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament