Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And the Winner is...

Susan Johnson, AIM USA

Remember the Name

Second Place Tie: A Beauty full of Beast
Warning: Be nice to me. I'm friends with Mariah Moore

Honorable Mention: You choose. The lady or the tiger?
Not a Barbie Girl! A Barbed Wire Girl.
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants.
Es-krim-a-dor-a n. 1 Female Filipino Martial Artist 2 Highly skilled fighter
3 Mariah Moore
The Way of the StickThe Attitude of the Knife


Thank you to everyone who participated. It was so much fun reading all of the entries! You can bet I will use some of them in upcoming events!

1 comment:

Hawke said...

Gratz Susan!

"Remember the name" is a great motto for Mariah.

There were so many to choose from.

Glad to see people supporting Mariah and her dreams.

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament