Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, July 13, 2007

WOTV Holland Park Party!

Me with Maranda!
Signing autographs...

I just added this move...
I didn't know I could jump this high!




These pictures are from this week's park party in Holland Michigan. It was a fun one since it wasn't so hot out! I will write more later but now, I'm off and running again!




PS Please don't forget! The Lowell Amatuer Talent Contest Finals are Saturday outside right by the Showboat at 6:30. I go on somewhere between 7:30 and 8:00 and I'd love it if you'd come! I've made it through 2 rounds of eliminations, this is the final round and I could use your cheers and whistles and support...Prayers especially!




Also, Devos Hall National Talent Search Finals are Monday at Devos Hall at 7:30. I auditioned for this one very early in the spring and was selected from kids all over the country!



1 comment:

steve-vh said...

I like the new move! Nice innovation on something else ;-)Wish I could have made it, had a Dr appt that day.

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament