Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Back!

Mushtaq is going to hurt me if I don't get my butt moving and write a new post. I have been so busy with practice and all the park parties and talent shows. I know, excuses-excuses! Well, truth is, I was grounded from all technology for a while and I'm finally digging my way out of that! It stinks to be cut off from the real world!

Good news! I did the national talent revue on the 16th and it was great! There were so many awesome kids there. Singers, Dancers, Violin players, and then there was me! The emcee joked about "Her dad ain't scared of her going on no date!" They also said "We'd like to thank Mariah for the sliced cheese were enjoying back-stage!" Goofy! Anyway, it was fun. They had fog and Harley motorcycles on stage and everything! I made some really good friends.

The Lowell Showboat Talent Contest went great too! It was the 3rd and final cut. They narrowed 12 down to 6 who will perform on August 24th and 25th. Guess what! I made it! Now I will actually get paid! I'm lovin' it! Come watch me at the showboat on the 25th of August, Saturday.


No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament