Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

AWESOME NEWS!

OMG!!!!!!!!! :) I just found out that ALL OF PARKER'S TUMORS ARE GONE BUT THE ONE IN HIS BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ash looked at the CT today and gave us the great news! am so happy!!! Still more good news, the one in his belly was the size of a grapefruit....it is now the size of a golf ball. The doctors also thought that it was wrapped around his organs in his stomach.. well, it is not!! It is all by itself!!! I am So happy!! thank you all for your prayers! and please keep on praying because God is working wonders! Thank God Thank God Thank God!!!! Hope to have even more good news!!!! :) :)

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament