Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WELCOME WOODS! Halloween in September!



Me with The SToRyTeLlEr! Jeff Veley!


Singing Autographs

New Friends!

Welcome Woods Owner- Chuck with Me-


On Labor Day weekend every year, WELCOME WOODS CAMPGROUND in Hastings Michigan celebrates Halloween in July. My Gram Rose and Papa Larry spend most of their summer out there and this is the second year now that they asked me to come out and celebrate with them. I've made some good friends out there and look forward to this event. It's always so much fun and everybody is so friendly and nice. We had a great time and also had a very special guest this year. My storyteller and Emcee, Jeff Veley. He told the amazing tale of the "Beast in the Fields of the Philippines" and the female child of a Grand Master who was born to battle "The Beast". Of course, "SHE" was ME! What a great introduction. Jeff, when I make my big break, I'm takin' you with me! Anyway, the beast was slain with fire and we all lived to tell about it! Chuck, Rose, Larry, PJ, Mom, Dad, and everyone who donated and bought shirts and cards to help me fund my trip to the 2010 World Championships, Thank You, Thank You, Thank you! I raised enough at WELCOME WOODS to pay for my USA uniform for the world championships where I'll defend my titles in July in MEXICO!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament