Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! 2010 MARIAH MOORE, THE ESKRIMADORA CALENDARS ARE HERE!

My sponsors have come through for me big, AGAIN!




A great big thank you to Lawrence Heibel Photography for providing all of the beautiful and amazing photographs for the calendar.

Another great big thank you to KWON Martial Arts Supply for providing most of the clothing, equipent, and gear I use every day!

AND

Last but definitely not least, NWC PRINT for doing all the artwork, layout, and printing! What an amazing job! Special thanks to Lance Crawford and Aunt Bev Merchant. YOU ROCK! I know you worked hard to get these out in record time for me.

CALENDARS AVAILABLE NOW. THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION AND SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. 20.00 FREE SHIPPING! All funds will be used to cover the training, travel, and expenses associated with the 2010 World Championships where I will defend my titles in Full Contact Double Stick Fighting and in Traditional Multiple Weapons. Thanks for your support!

You can reply to this post or email me at stickgirrl@gmail.com

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament