Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

NWC Print Livonia Michigan - American Red Cross BLOOD DRIVE! Volunteer! It's a great thing!

What a great day! I spent today with NWC PRINT employees and clients who were holding a very important event- A BLOOD DRIVE with the Amercian Red Cross. We took some fun photos, had a meet and greet, and I performed for everyone. The Red Cross collected the blood, and where there was resistance, I gave them a helping hand! LOL Check out these fun pictures! I had a great time and met some good people. Look forward to the next one!

OF SPECIAL NOTE: I look forward to a great new relationship with the American Red Cross! Today I met Trudy Smith who organized and supervised the big event. As it turns out, The American Red Cross is having a big dedication in Westland this Saturday September the 26th! I am honored to have been invited to make an appearance and do a performance when one of the major car dealerships donates several cars to the Red Cross!


Me with Mark(aka Buddah) Mendoza who planned the event for NWC PRINT


Unsuspecting Victim!


Me with Co-owner Beverly Merchant


Me with Owner and President David Merchant

Me with Aaron, a client of NWC and Blood Donor



Performing with the Talibong(swords on ropes)


Performing with the Hook Sword and Dagger on rope

Trudy Smith (Regional Red Cross Representative) and I

Jamie Merchant and I

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament