Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed and Pray hard!

For those of you who are watching and wondering about America's Got Talent, I am patiently waiting for more news. As you may know, I got the initial call and I was told that this was a preliminary call and that the travel department would call me to make arrangements. I don't know what AGT and God have planned for me, but I'm looking forward to it. And, I do know that the producers have an incredible job to do and that there are thousands and thousands of amazing acts for them to consider and they are doing the very best job they can. I am very happy just to have gotten the initial call. I felt very good about my audition, and I am putting this in God's hands. I promise I will let you know just as soon as I know anything. Please pray for me! I will be practicing and working hard no matter what.

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament