Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update!

Just a quick note to let you know what's happening with AGT. We did not receive a phone call from the travel dept. at AGT last week, but did get an email from the producer yesterday. She said she was sorry that it did not work out for me to go to LA this week and that they have me on "Standby." She also said that she would let me know when she had more information. Please keep your fingers crossed and keep praying for me. This opportunity means the world to me!

1 comment:

Hawke said...

Praying for you. =)

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament