Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Great Day at AIM USA Tournament! 3-28-09

Claire and I







Road Rash on my chin(shoe print from Jeremy!)

Performing


AIM USA Competitors

Once again I had great time with the students and instructors of AIM USA! Owner Dave Johnson invited me to come out and do a couple demonstrations and spend the day at his tournament. I met lots of new people and saw some friendly familiar faces too! So glad to see the Redding family again! Hope Mr. R comes thru with that song list for me! hint hint! This time, I brought a special treat for everyone. JEREMY! He's my "official" stuntman. He does work for film and TV and everyone loved the backflip he did off my face! (That was payback for me kicking him in the head at practice the night before I think!) It's all good! We had a really good time and really enjoyed seeing so many kids with high hopes and big dreams heading down the same road I did. This is where it all begins! Keep training and practice practice practice! You can do anything you want to do and be anyone you want to be if you're willing to work for it!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament