Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

update!

O.k so yeaterday I went and performed for 2 groups of 100-150 girls under the 5th grade! That went awesome and they learned a lot about stranger danger and self defense (with help from Chuck Pippin!) And then today I performed at the WOTV4 park parties with Maranda 2x! It was a lot of fun but it was out in the 90 degree weather and no shade! So ..... WHERE ARE MUSHTAQ AND CODY?????????????????? I need you!!! I am so sore! after the second performance, I had almost passed out (because of the heat and my vocal cord disfunction -vcd-) and my muscles and my joints kill!! but I guess I will live! (I hope) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) but I have to go now, it is about dinner time! ~ttyl~

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament