Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, November 26, 2010

THE NEW COVER GIRL*

This saturday was one of the happiest days of my life!

A few weeks back, Rob at KWON set a date, told me to invite my coaches and meet at the KWON store for a big surprise So not knowing what to expect I had ALL of my instructors and coaches from the very beginning. (Sensei Aaron Bailey, Grand Master Bong Jornales, Mr. Jason Hoard, Mushtaq Ali, Steve VanHarn, and Grand Master Marcel Bedard and Kyosanim Dennis Bedard) When we got there I swear I was more nervous than I had been in a LONG time! Then, Rob unveiled a whole new begining to my martial arts career..

I AM THE COVER GIRL FOR THE *KWON USA CATALOG*!!!!

There It is!!!
I was almost in tears!
Best Coaches in the WORLD*

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament