Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bedard Black Belt Center

Good News!! Recently I have took up TKD! I have been looking for a school to go to for quite some time to help me on some kicks when I saw Master Marcel Bedard and Kyosanim Dennis Bedard at a tournament. I had done a demo at their school a few years back so I knew that they had a wonderful school, but we had not kept in contact.
When we started talking they took the time to answer my questions, give me some advise, and "look after" me while I was there. That made all the difference. I knew right then and there that I wanted to train there. They would be the ones who would help me with not only flexibility (yes, I know I am already flexible..but I wanted to do more!) and the fancy TKD kicks, but also FIGHTING! I honestly have nothing but good to say about all of the students/families, Master and Kyosanim, and the dojo as a whole! With only training with them for about 2 months, we have accomplished so much! And WATCH OUT!, we are working on some pretty cool things as we speak!! I feel like a part of their family.

I LOVE THE BEDARD BLACK BELT CENTER! :)

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament