Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, July 2, 2010

WOTV 4, NBC Park Parties with Maranda!


New Friends!


Trent Colbert, NEXT II NONE


Me and my Friend Trent!


Me with Maranda!



It's summertime in West Michigan and all the natives know what that means!

Party in the park with Maranda and WOTV 4!

We kicked off this years park parties in Cedar Springs and OH, what fun it was! The WOTV park parties feature FREEEEEEEEEEE EVERYTHING! Free Food including full lunches to anyone 18 and under, Free Games, Free Rides, Free Entertainment(ME Included!) and More! What more could you ask for!

The second park party of the season was held at Lamar Park in Wyoming. This is such a nice park. They even have a water park complete with all kinds of water sprinklers for the kids to play in!

People always ask me, "What's your favorite part about the park parties?" I have to say, without hesitation, its all the new friends I meet every year and of course...I would be remiss if I did not tell you that I have made long lasting friendships at the park parties too! I always look forward to seeing the Colbert Family who you know as NEXT II NONE! I love them all right from Mom and Dad Colbert, Trent, Michael, and Durell and of course - MA GIRLS!

The next park party will be at the Barry County Expo Center on July 8th. You can look forward to seeing Jessica Price, Next II None, and lots of other youth entertainment, including ME!

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament