Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Meijer Michigan State Games

Me with Rob and Bernhard from KWON USA

Matt Giraud

Me with Old Glory!




New Friends!

Performing.

Speaking.

The opening of the TKD Tournament



Wow! What a fun weekend!

On Friday June 25th I had the the great honor of walking in the opening ceremonies of the Meijer Michigan State Games parade of athletes carrying the American Flag! I met some awesome athletes and hung out with the Tae Kwon Do people for the evening. We watched the torch come in, carried by East Kentwood Athletes, and then the flame was lit by hockey Olympian Mike Knuble. We then were treated with a concert from American Idol's Matt Giraud!

Saturday was a great day too! I had the great honor of speaking and performing a Filipino Martial Arts Demo for the Tae Kwon Do tournament. Thanks so very much to my great sponsor, KWON USA for the referral! I made lots of new friends and got to meet amazing athletes, Masters, and Grand Masters.

It's always a great honor for me to be able to share my story with everyone. It is my hope that others can see me, know that I'm your average American girl and if I can make my dreams come true with hard work and dedication, they(YOU) can too! Dare to dream BIG, Believe in yourself, and never, ever, say "I Can't."

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament