Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Prayers for my Parker baby!

Most of you know about my baby cousin Parker. He isn't even 2 yet and he is fighting Neuroblastoma, a very aggressive form of cancer. If you don't, please refer back to some of my older posts:

http://stickgirrl.blogspot.com/2007/07/touched-by-angel-today.html
http://stickgirrl.blogspot.com/2007/08/take-kick-at-parkers-cancer-big-success.html
http://stickgirrl.blogspot.com/2007/07/angel-baby.html




I am very sad today because I just heard that Parker's cancer might be back. He is very sick and isn't getting better and his eye is drooping again. He had several tumors before and one was behind his eye and caused his eye to droop before. This cancer is a horrible monster. He can develop tumors in days. He just had a scan about a month ago and it was clean. Please pray for our baby boy because he's in for a whole bunch of tests and stuff and we need him to be cancer free!


2 comments:

Hawke said...

Keeping baby Parker in prayers.

Chuck said...

Definitely Mariah! We'll definitely be praying for Parker and his family.
- Chuck

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament