Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Monday, October 31, 2011

2012 Mariah Moore the Eskrimadora Calendars are here!






The 2012 Mariah Moore the Eskrimadora calendars are here! And they're on sale online on my facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariah-Moore-The-Eskrimadora/86622833343?sk=app_135607783795

The 2012 Mariah Moore "The Eskrimadora" calendar is Mariah's fundraiser to help fund my training, travel, and all other expenses associated with the 2012 WEKAF USA National Championships to be held in Las Vegas NV and the 2012 WEKAF World Championships(location TBD). The calendar is loaded with kicks, weapons, and action. This is a unique 12 month calendar showing the multiple sides of me including highlights from all three styles I train in(Arnis, Kyokushin, and TKD). All photos have been handpicked by me! Many of the photos were taken by world renown photographer "KICKPICS." Includes pullout centerfold. I will autograph the calendar at your request! 10% of the net proceeds will be donated to the Adult Congenital Heart Association in the names of Mariah's friend and fellow martial artist Mark Cummings who was born with only half a heart(but twice the determination!) and her cousin Jason Merchant(1980-2008) who was lost to complications resulting from heart defect he was born with.

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament