Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Monday, February 21, 2011

D-Lux Charity Challenge 2011



(1/22/11)
I'd like to start off by saying that I LOVE THE D-LUX CHARITY CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT! I have gone for 3 years in a row now, and I do have to say that Sensei Adam Lux does a great job at keeping the tournament classy and run smooth.
This year I decided, what the heck!, I'll compete in ALL of the divisions! I placed 1st in Traditional weapons performing with the sickles on ropes, 1st in open weapons performing with the tali-bong to the song "Faint" by Linkin Park, 2nd in open forms performing the form Sabayon to the song "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor.....and the most exciting news?! I WON BLACK BELT GRAND CHAMPION FOR THE 3rd YEAR IN A ROW!!!!!! I was so incredibly excited! I worked my butt off for it too!, and there was great competition!

I traveled with my friends and teammates from the Bedard Black Belt center, and we all had a ball! I am so proud of everyone who competed! They did so great!!! GREAT JOB GUYS!! :) And BIG thanks to Kyosanim Dennis for going and coaching all of us!!!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament