Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Susan G. Komen Benefit & Car Show, Hosted by Metropolitan Lincoln Mercury of Garden City Michigan


Gaurdian Martial Arts
Me with Clarity Patton

Signing autographs :)
Performing...(in a KWON uniform, which may I say are the BEST in the world!)
Performing again..

Yesterday was so exciting! I was invited to perform at the 2nd Annual Metropolitan Lincoln Mercury Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Fundraiser and Classic Car & Truck Show in Garden City Michigan. I had so much fun watching the Guardian Martial Artists perform...Great job guys, and enjoying all of the classic muscle cars. But most of all, I LOVED performing, meeting many wonderful people, and showing them what I do! The best part of the whole event though is that the proceeds from the show benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation! So not only was it a great day, it was all for a great cause.

A special thank you to Clarity Patton for coordinating the event and inviting me to come out and join in on all of the fun! You did an awesome job, and I speak for everyone when I say, the event was marvelous!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament