Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grand Rapids got Talent Final 6!



200 tried out. 60 made the first cut. 60 became 12. And after 5 weeks of competition, 12 are now 6!
Grand Rapids' got Talent FINALS!
Lacks Cancer Center Benefit Competition!

I MADE THE TOP 6!


http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/03/six_finalists_vie_for_top_priz.html

BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
KIDS ARE WELCOME!
NO COVER CHARGE!

March 4th
THE B.O.B. Downtown Grand Rapids
Starts @7:30 but you MUST get there early to get a seat.
Standing room only after 6:00
Come have fun, eat dinner,
and
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

1.00 =1 vote
20.00=25 votes

All money generated from the voting process goes to
Lacks Cancer Center

I need YOUR SUPPORT, YOUR CHEERS AND YOUR VOTES!


HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

IF YOU CAN'T GO BUT YOU'D LIKE TO DONATE TO THE CAUSE AND HAVE YOUR VOTES COUNTED FORME, PLEASE CALL ME OR SEND AN EMAIL AND YOU CAN CONSIDER IT DONE!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament