Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where Warriors Dare Tournament of Champions, Detroit Michigan


Scores


Thank you so much Ronda Tire, Lowell, Michigan-For Believing in me!
Me with Grand Master Rosa, Founder of Where Warriors Dare

It was a great day in Detroit!



It was the Where Warriors Dare Tournament of Champions. I was the defending under blackbelt Grand Champion. The people there are so very nice. It is directed by Master Ric Curp and it was founded by Grand Master Rosa. I got to see some very nice people like Master Curp, GM Rosa, John Colwell, and the tall Master at the door(I didn't catch his name but He's awesome and very supportive.) First I competed in weapons and took first. Then, everyone in every division of weapons competed for Weapons Grand Champion. Guess What! I did my Talibong's and Sayow and Won! Then was the open hand forms competition. I took first in the 12-14 year old division under blackbelt. Then they held the Under Blackbelt Open Hand Grand Championship. I went against about 12 people in all open hand divisions and Guess What! I won! Even Better, Uncle David, Aunt Bev, Josh, and Sam came to watch......!

1 comment:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament