Mariah Moore, Onaway High School Onaway Michigan Filipino Weapons Demo

PLEASE READ MY OLDER POSTS

To learn more about me, what I do, and what I live for, please read my older posts. There is a lot of insight into my life and my work, not just as a martial artist, but as a human being.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!

Hey everybody! My sponsor Lawrence Heibel just posted pictures from our latest photo session. Heibel Photography ROCKS! Check them out!

THANKS MR. HEIBEL! YOU'RE THE BEST!

No comments:

Fight Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

North American International Karate Championships, Detroit Michigan Competition for Grand Champion

Kent County Youth Fair Talent Show 1st Place Performance - Mariah and Noel Loveless "Boom Boom POW!"

Detroit D'Lux Charity Challenge Martial Arts Tournament